Marketing communications are nothing new. Ads, direct mail, and print promotional pieces have long played a part in communicating the value of a business’ products and services to its target market. However, you don’t have to settle for the same old stuff. We at Tate Design are here to show you and your business how to make your marketing communications fresh and cutting-edge.
Cutting-edge marketing communications will increase your brand’s visibility through a cohesive marketing plan and strategic digital marketing and advertising. This emphasis on digital marketing is particularly important now, as consumers rely more and more on information they find online. According to a 2020 Hubspot report, Google processes an estimated 70,000 search queries per second each day. This makes your digital marketing communications extremely valuable.
We explained what your prospects and clients need in “Digital Marketing Right Now.” Maximize your marketing communications in these online marketing areas for the greatest impact:
With a mobile-friendly, responsive website that is easy to use and navigate, your viewers will be inclined to keep coming back for more. Continue to add high-quality content—text, graphics, videos, podcasts—in response to their real and perceived needs. As the news continues to change and business offerings pivot to serve more effectively, keep your information current and relevant. If you are so inclined, use your website or blog to provide real-time updates about how your company is responding to current events and making a difference in your area.
Digital newsletters and text messaging provide timely information, news, and special offers that keep your brand in the forefront of your customers’ minds.
• Social media
Big social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube enable you to quickly reach even more of your customers. You can provide immediate customer service and feedback through these social sites. You can also encourage loyal clients and fans to engage with your brand, providing input on products, services, perks, and quirks. Make your social media followers your brand ambassadors with social media sharing and incorporating their images of how they use your product into your messaging.
• Digital advertising
Organic marketing, even high-quality graphics and written content that is highly informative or vastly entertaining, no longer gets the results it once did. The Internet is flooded with information and only a tiny percentage of it will land on the first page of any search. For this reason, a combination of organic content on your website and blog and paid advertising on one or more online platforms will yield greater results.
As you focus more on digital marketing and less on print marketing, you need to maintain brand consistency. Your company logo, choice of colors and fonts, your corporate graphics, and your key message reinforce your target audience’s perception of your enterprise. Our graphic design team can create templates to help you build a strong, consistent image across all your online real estate.
We recommend you start your cutting-edge marketing communications with a marketing strategy, a comprehensive, cohesive plan that gives you brand consistency and a high-quality look and feel. We at Tate Design work with you to implement only the marketing communications you require to grow your business. Our marketing communications, web development, and graphic design services include
• Develop an overall strategy
• Create unique name and taglines
• Provide consistent messaging for your online presence including your website and social media posts
• Produce the graphic design for your company logo and for the branded imagery that will give all of your marketing materials a consistent visual style and corporate identity
• Build in exceptional usability
• Make the website mobile-friendly and responsive
• Provide search engine optimization
• Offer WordPress maintenance and support
• Promote your brand and build brand awareness
• Attract customers
• Market your products and services
• Consistently portray your company’s values
• Address issues with the competition and problems customers have encountered
• Design the visually-striking materials that will define your brand
• Provide high-quality visuals designed to accomplish your goals
Digital Marketing & Advertising
• Implement a solid digital marketing strategy for higher sales, new customers, and business growth
• Perform content marketing, e-mail marketing, online marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing
• Provide web analytics
• Set up chat bots
Search Engine Optimization
• This somewhat hidden function needs to be user-friendly for better search engine ranking and to help people find all your online marketing communications.
Call us at 610.725.0702 or e-mail email@example.com to get started with a marketing strategy so you will know what cutting-edge marketing communications will help you grow your business at this time.
Meg Prater of HubSpot’s “25 Google Search Statistics To Bookmark ASAP”