Celebrate World Productivity Day by being more productive with your social networking. Follow these five simple tips for success.
1. If you haven’t already done so, decide where to focus your energy
To be more productive, determine which social media sites appeal to your ideal clients then spend time there. Tate Design can help you leverage these social channels to fit your goals and objectives.
2. Do more than post about yourself
• Collect information: what interests your fans? What problems do they face? How can you help them?
• Share about topics that interest your followers—some of this will be from your content archives and can be scheduled ahead of time and some will be in-the-moment retweeting and commenting positively on other people’s material
• Monitor your social media accounts so you can engage in real-time conversations
3. Show your uniqueness
At Tate Design, we work with you to create content for your social media sites that will attract attention and engage your desired audience. We do this with
• Branded images for your social media profiles
• Original content that provides organic search engine results instead of pay-per-click results
• Photos and images that add impact to your posts
• Social media campaigns that are individualized for your business
• Up-to-date knowledge about changes to established social networks like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter and about emerging social media stars like Instagram and Pinterest
4. Choose the right tools for the job (these are free for now)
• Analyze which posts, pins, and tweets are creating the most engagement with Facebook Insights, Klout (analytics and more), Pinterest Web analytics, and Twitter analytics
• Manage your accounts and/or schedule future posts with Buffer, Hootsuite, the IFTTT app, Social Oomph, and Tweetdeck
• Monitor who is talking about you, your brand, or topics that interest your audience with Backtweets, Google Alerts, the Mention app, and Social Mention
• Spot trends like the best content and places to post by subscribing to blogs like this one
5. Set up a system for measuring your social media ROI
• Analyze who is viewing videos and registering for conferences through your social media sites before you decide on the geo-location of your next event, increasing attendance and revenue
• Ask for customer feedback on new product ideas before they go to market and look at clicks, votes, and money saved by tweaking an item in the pre-production stage
• Sell directly to your social media community and measure purchases
Seize the day—World Productivity Day—and make your social networking more productive and profitable. Call Tate Design at 610.725.0702 or e-mail email@example.com for social media marketing assistance with branding, content creation, social media account setup and strategies.