You can count on Tate Design to keep you informed about the latest in graphic design. When Pantone—the company famous for its color matching systems for printing, paint, and fabrics—announces its new color of the year, we share the news and show you how to use it to your advantage as part of your
• Company logo
• Email campaigns
• Online marketing
• Social media
• Video marketing
• Web design
and overall marketing strategy. Past winners include Emerald, Radiant Orchid, Marsala, Rose Quartz, Serenity (blue), Greenery, and UltraViolet.
Living Coral is Pantone’s color of the year for 2019. Far removed from the digital technology that consumes so much of our waking hours, this vibrant color reminds us of the beauty of nature and the hidden treasures in our oceans. At the same time, social media has embraced this color to express joy, optimism, and playfulness.
You can use Living Coral to get your target audience to think about
• Expressing concern for the environment
• Interacting with your brand
• Making a social connection
• Participating in fun activities
Use Living Coral as
• A key component in your blog and e-mail newsletter templates
• An additional color for an accent on your logo
• Highlighting on your website
• A hint of color in company photographs
• An accent color in a new advertising campaign or other digital marketing
• The backdrop drape for company photo shoots
• A piece of the packaging for a new product
• A new color option for trade show giveaways
• An element of wearables for your employees or customers
At Tate Design, we want to partner with you to take your brand to new heights and achieve the business results you desire. By adding touches of the Color Of The Year to your marketing communications, you retain brand awareness and recognition while adding creativity and freshness.
Whether you need to establish brand consistency, update your website to a mobile-friendly or responsive format for smartphones, create a strategic marketing plan, or simply explore where best to use Living Coral with your brand, you can count on Tate Design. Call us at 610.725.0702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to add Living Coral to your content marketing.
Pantone’s color of the year 2019