A Google Business Profile is now the best way to stand out on Google. Like its predecessor Google My Business, which is being phased out, a Google Business Profile is free and easy to personalize and manage. The new Business Profile helps you create a great first impression because you can update and edit your business information directly on Google Search. Essential information, images, and offerings can always be current.
It is especially important to claim your Google Business Profile now and optimize the business data within your account for location and products/services. This increases your online visibility in “near me” searches, which are on the rise as more and more of your target market relies on their smartphones for buying decisions. Your Business Profile includes keyword performance data that will enable you to see how customers actually find you so you can tweak your listing to reach more of your target audience.
Customers also deserve up-to-date information. Your Google Business Profile is a quick and easy way to provide current hours, contact information, delivery and pick-up options, and COVID protocols. Many businesses have forgotten to address the latter as things appear to be getting back to normal.
Businesses who are successful at online marketing utilize as many digital “points of presence” as possible to build traffic, engagement, and conversion. These digital marketing areas directly affect your online presence:
• Business data enhanced with search engine optimization
• Organic content tailored to your target audience — this is also a constantly moving target thanks to changes in the Google search algorithm, your competition, and your website’s performance
• PPC or pay-per-click advertising — targeted keywords allow you to quickly defend your brand and achieve top-of-page visibility
• Analytics and the tracking, management, and reporting of data from Google tools including Google Analytics, Google Business Profile, and Google PPC Advertising
Tate Design can assist with each of these points of presence and more. However, we encourage you to take immediate steps setting up a Google Business Profile and managing your business data. Our data management services include the following:
• Add new images monthly with built-in SEO
• Create new posts optimized for search engines
• Monitor Google local performance as a result of your Google Business Profile
• Track Google changes to ranking functionality and then adjust strategy or add content accordingly
It’s an excellent time to set up a Google Business Profile as Google replaces their Google My Business application. Call us at 610.725.0702 or e-mail [email protected] to create your account and start seeing the desired business results.