November 2021 update: Google My Business is now Google Business Profile. Google My Business will be retired sometime in 2022.
For years, we strongly recommended Google My Business as part of your marketing plan so your small business could show well in local search results. Due to Google changes and how businesses are having to adapt right now, it’s time to update your Google My Business information. Let Tate Design increase your online visibility and optimize your search results by updating your Google My Business listing. We can:
• Refresh your content with information your audience wants and needs
• Design and add a logo
• Specify which photo will be shown as your cover photo
• Create welcome offers for those who follow your business
• Enlarge your collection of high-quality photos
• Optimize your photos for search
• Monitor place topics, keywords, tags, or themes that Google adds based on your user reviews
• Promote events
• Respond to reviews on Google Maps
• Make you aware of auto-generated posts that include reviews
• Inform you about the Google My Business bells and whistles like the “Local Favorite” badge
• Provide new wording if you have a virtual office with on-site staff
• Add check-in and check-out times, services, and amenities
• Insert the “Get A Quote” button if you meet GMB criteria
• Indicate your business is temporarily closed or operating with special hours
If you haven’t claimed your Google My Business listing, it’s not too late to get started. Each day, one search engine—Google—processes over 3.5 billion searches from mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers. Google My Business can put you in front of your local target market even if your company Website might never claim Google’s coveted #1 spot on its first page of search results. This gives you a tremendous marketing advantage.
Let Tate Design set up or update your Google My Business account for you. We will optimize your Google My Business listing, tweak it for SEO, add content that will appeal to your viewers and answer their most pressing concerns, and monitor site activity. Call us at 610.725.0702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to market more effectively with Google My Business.