Tate Design continues to faithfully report on Pantone’s Color of the Year so you can incorporate these trending colors into your marketing materials. For instance, you may have added
• 2017’s Greenery in photos with a potted plant or a woodland location
• 2016’s dual winners of Rose Quartz and Serenity in team shirts for a company event
• 2015’s Marsala as an accent color in an advertising campaign
• 2014’s Radiant Orchid in background displays of your products
• 2013’s Emerald as part of a new product or its packaging
Pantone’s Color Of The Year for 2018 is Ultra Violet. This vivid purple combines the two rather plain and opposing colors of red and blue (and too reminiscent of politics) to create something new and brilliant. In the words of Pantone Color Institute’s Leatrice Eiseman, Ultra Violet “communicates originality, ingenuity and visionary thinking.”
At Tate Design, we want to help you fit this latest color trend into your brand and business strategy. Adding just a touch of the Color of the Year to your brand colors will keep your brand recognizable yet fresh. Consider refreshing your
• Marketing materials
• Social media profiles
• Trade show giveaways
with hints of Ultra Violet, the Color Of The Year, instead of redoing them completely.
If you are looking for graphic design updates or if you are uncertain about how best to use Ultra Violet with your brand, give Tate Design a call at 610.725.0702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll work with you to use Ultra Violet to give your marketing materials a fresh new look.